Welcome to Danco Products' career page. Danco is a leader in the design, manufacturer and distribution of superior equipment for the towing and hauling industries.
It takes many different people, skills and talents to keep us on the leading edge of our industry. At Danco, we pay close attention to creating a safe work place, and providing our employees with opportunities to use their skills, knowledge and creative potential. Danco continually invests in it's employees through on the job training. Danco offers competitive pay, insurance, retirement packages, and a variety of other benefits to qualified candidates.
Your career takes up a large portion of your daily life, and a stimulating working environment is therefore essential for your well being. Employee involvement and teamwork are recognized and encouraged.
• High School Diploma or GED;
• 6+ months of welding experience either through education or work;
• Must be able to read a tape measure and read blue prints;• Mechanically inclined;
• Must have own tools to perform required duties;
• Basic math skills;
• Welding Certification through an educational institution
• 6+ months of welding experience either through education or work.
• Able to weld steel (required) and aluminum (a plus)
Full Job Description Here
Qualified candidates should send their resume, including salary history, to:
411 S. Cedar Lane
Greencastle, PA 17225
Danco Products is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.